Monday, March 24, 2008

You weak minded fool!

He's using an old Jedi mind trick. Get in the rancor pit. P.S. You're fired.
At least that's what I would have said to any of these checkout clerks who claim to have been hypnotized into emptying the cash register.

What do you suppose he said to hypnotize them?
Look into my eyes. You are getting very sleepy. Okay, here's the deal. Give me all the money in your register, then meet me outside in 15 minutes and I'll give you half. Then, tell your dumbass manager that you were hypnotized. Once he sees me on the security tape he'll totally believe you. Look at me, I'm like a cross between Saddam Hussein and Rasputin. Of course he'll expect me to have mystical powers. Same goes for the policia. Okay, now go all slack-jawed and glassy eyed. Oh good, you're way ahead of me.
Speaking of the policia, according to the article they are still searching for the "Saddam Rasputin look-alike Hypnotist Bandit." Um, guys? Do you maybe want to look in those checkout girls' apartments?

No comments: